offers and services to scholars:
4 Collaborative Mentorship and Guidance Session Monthly:
- 4 monthly one hour Zoom session once every week, monthly Sample enrolment: Scholars booked for Monday sessions at 5pm will have sessions with Scholarly Hub every Monday same time for the rest of the month. Approximately 4 sessions per month with 3-4 scholars in a group setting. Connect with other scholars through collaborative discussions. Ongoing group session enhances accountability for students especially in a team setting.
Online Literacy Curriculum Support:
- Literacy curriculum support and guidance for any writing subject:
- planning essay
- writing – structure
- organising ideas
- developing coherency
- topic sentences
- presenting arguments
- language analysis
- understanding texts including visual
- proof reading
- grammar and punctuation
- self-evaluation or self-assessment strategies
- (These descriptors are in accordance with Australian Curriculum Standard and Scholars will be guided and supported according to the curriculum benchmark and achievement standard)
Scholar’s get access to below services:
MasterClass – Interact with Authors (Receive certificate of participation)
Join the Revival of 18th century French Salon
Forum for Intellectual Dialogues
Salon : Held once every month.
Zoom Online or Melbourne Art Gallery, Museums, Cafes, State Library and more interesting places around Melbourne.
Receive Certification of Membership to Scholarly Hub Intellectual Society
Join Scholarly Hub Global Forum with an access to Scholarly Hub Global Vision blog post on discussions held.
• Fun and inspiring Writing Competitions
• Access to Scholarly Hub YouTube videos